Sunday, July 16, 2006

Entries and Exits

Hello Forex Nation,

Well, I just returned from some well earned rest & relaxation! It is always a good time to escape the heat of the desert during the summer months. One of the things I like to do during my down time is to catch up on my reading. One of the key points on the Roadmap to Forex Success (visit FX Trade Central for more details) is continuous education and one of my favorite ways is to read.

I just finished "Entries & Exits: Visits to Sixteen Trading Rooms" by Dr. Alexander Elder. I have added this book to the "must read" category for anyone who trades. It really does not matter what instrument you trade, this is a gotta have to any success library!

The long and short of it is the Dr. Elder visit 16 traders that he has met and mentored throughout his career. The traders explain, in short story format, how and why they trade the way they do. This is followed my Dr. Elder's commentary on their trades. The "gem" of this book is to follow the commentary of each trader. In theirs words you will gain great insight and knowledge and determine they are no different than us, so similar and so unique. These trader have cracked the code and the nuggets provided will help you do the same. It is a very easy read, a kin to 16 short stories. I encourage you to read each story and reflect on what lessons you can bring into your own trading room.

I don't care if you get this book from me (http://www.squidoo.com/forexjourney), your local library or borrow from a friend ... just get and read this book! It is worth the 10 pips price of admission!!

Happy Trading!!

No comments: